Monday, September 29, 2014

Transitions // September Happenings

I feel like my posts lately have confused a few people as I post from Dallas, then Austin, then Dallas, then Utah, heck- even I can't keep up! So, here's a quick update on what's been going on in our world lately...


We are now officially living in Austin and loving it. Our little place is coming together nicely, and Jeremy and I are learning how to live out all this Simple Living stuff we've been reading about for months. What fun.


Jeremy and I are actively job-searching, so please keep us in your thoughts and send anything you see our way.

We just returned from a cruise to the Caribbean with Jeremy's family - it was a wonderful vacation and break before starting new jobs here. Previously to that, I had the privilege of attending the DoTERRA Essential Oils Convention in Salt Lake City Utah, which was so much fun!


Dallas friends - we are missing you all SO much! Please text us if you're in the ATX. :-)

Austin friends- hit us up! We would love to hang.

1 comment: